On October 5, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM ET, Arthur Bodek will be a panelist at a webinar hosted by The United States – Mexico Chamber of Commerce Northeast Chapter. The title of this timely program is U.S.-Mexico Cross-Border Logistics: Effectively Dealing with a Conundrum of Challenges & Opportunities.
Discussion topics include:
- Overview and trends on commercial U.S.-Mexico border crossings
- Nearshoring and implications on supply chain and cross-border logistics
- Border infrastructure: Current state and immediate and long-term needs. Colombia Bridge case study.
- U.S.-Mexico Trade and Customs Regulatory Framework
- USMCA and Trade Regulation Compliance
- Border Facilitation & Security
- Trends on the use of technology for supply chain and logistics management
Registration and further details can be found at: https://cvent.me/4LBPnK.